“Paradise in Tuscany--Pamela and John are the...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
smalt416
Windsor, Connecticut
“Paradise in Tuscany--Pamela and John are the best!!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012 for a stay in July 2011

My sister and I and my son 18 and daughter 23 had the pleasure of staying at the villa in July 2011. I advise everyone to look into staying at Poggio Etrusco if they want to have the ultimate Tuscany experience. The grounds were magnificent..surrounded by veggie and flower gardens and breath taking olive and wine vineyards. Built in swimming pool to relax by. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. We treated ourselves to a cooking class that Pamela did for us on my son's 18th birthday. It was worth every penny and a memory we will have forever. But most of all, the hospitality that Pamela and John offered to us was what made our Tuscany experience perfect. We love them and can't wait to return. I would highly recommend their villa to anyone at any age. The pictures really do show how beautiful their Tuscan villa really is.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We really got the full Tuscan experience. The view, the people, the food. Magnificent.
Liked least: Truly..it was perfect for us.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
cruisesti...
Omaha, Nebraska
“picking olives in Tuscany”
Reviewed 5 February 2012 for a stay in October 2011

What a great vacation -- picking olives in Tuscany, taking cooking classes, visiting great restaurants, and learning from Pamela Sheldon-Johns, cookbook author and owner. Highly recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the food!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 22 December 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Reviewed 14 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing