“Can't wait to go back!”

Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Montepulciano
New York City, New York
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We loooooved everything about this place. The villa grounds are beautiful! Our room was large, luxurious, and well-appointed (great AC too). My girlfriend and I were on a month-long trip and Stefania (the villa owner-operator) was one of our absolute all-stars. The whole staff could not have been nicer and more helpful. They helped us arrange excellent dinners and a fun wine tour. Breakfast each morning overlooking the Tuscan hills was a highlight and drinks and lunch by the pool were amazing. The villa is really convenient to Montepulciano and elsewhere in Tuscany.

We are already checking calendars for when we can sneak back here!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
lapulce7, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
dear NCY_BOS_S,

what enthusiastic review you have written , I am so happy to read non only wonderful words, but so much entusiasm.
I have not the right words to tell you thank you , the only think I hope is that the next time you will came, wich I really hope, we will be able to make you stay at least nice as the first time, but me and all my fantastic staff will try to do even better

Thank you to have choosen Villa POggiano during your stay in MOntepulciano and to share your experience with the rest of the world

Kind regards
stefania

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My Family (4 adults) stayed at Villa Poggiano for 7 days and it was everything and more that the reviews on trip advisor had suggested. The rooms were spacious and well appointed, the service was excellent and the surroundings were beautiful. Stefania was a wonderful host and she and her staff were always available to provide tips, restaurant recommendations and to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Would highly recommend Villa Poggianno for a wonderful relaxing stay in Tuscany

2 Thank Farhad P
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Mr Farhad P,

It is me who have to tell thank you, to you and your faboulos family, first to have choosen my place during your stay in MOntepulciano and second to have written this beautiful review on TA.

I am really happy that you have enjoyed your weekly stay at the villa and I look forward to see you and your family again

Sincerely
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife and I were looking for a relaxing, peaceful break in the sunshine with great views.
The Villa gave us all this, plus friendly prompt service - Stefania is a star.
Perfect for adult couples.
The Villa does a fabulous breakfast. It does not provide an evening meal, but that is no problem as the nearby town of Montepulciano has many many restaurants for all tastes and pockets. Then return back to the Villa for a night cap in their period lounge, by taking advantage of their "Honesty Bar" facility.
The quiet pool area was excellant for a quiet afternoon read and relax.
The area has an abundance of very pretty, ancient & historic places to visit, all within 15-45 mins drive.
We'll be going back.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a great view, but some are better that others, ask Stefania.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Mr PhilYeoma,
thank you very much for such a wonderful review and positive comment about VP and me, I am not a star, I try to do my best , but not all days are the same, but thank you thank you, you give me a lot of positive energy .

I see that this is your first review and I appreciate you have done this for us , I always appreciate that because you take your time to write and share your experiece with other travellers.

For me it is very important to receive a feed back and I am blessed to have so many nice guestes who decide to stay at Villa Poggiano.

I hope you will be back

Sincerely Stefania
texas
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We just returned from a two week vacation in Italy and stayed five days at Villa Poggiano. It was perfect in everyway! From the day that we arrived until our departure we were impressed with the warmth of the service, beauty of the villa/grounds and views of the Tuscan countryside. We are a family of four and stayed in one of the separate buildings(Suite 15 and 16). The rooms were spotless and beautifully decorated. Thanks to Stefania's attention to every detail and outstanding hospitality we are already talking about our next visit!

Room Tip: Suites 15 and 16
1 Thank stfTexas
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
StfTexas,

thank you very much for you your review and to share your experience at the villa with the largest community of travellers

I am very happy that you liked our suites, n.15 and 16 wich are two connected suites and are perfect for families.

I remember you and your family, you enjoyed also the experience of the rental vespa , wich is a must in Tuscany and a lot of fun.

Looking forward to see you next summer if you would like to came back
Kind regards
boston
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My family stayed at VP last week for 3 days and it was wonderful! The place is a great base for
traveling around Tuscany and also terrific resort just to hang and relax at the pool. We did Venice
and Rome as well, but VP and the surrounding area was my family favorite part of the trip.
I will reiterate what has been said on reviews before that Stefania is the perfect host and will
do whatever is needed to make your trip enjoyable. The knowledge of the area, combined with her skill of mapping out directions is top notch. We all felt very at home and comfortable at VP.
I spent many hours on TA deciding where to stay and I can't think that there is a better place for my family then where we ended up. Thanks Stefania for enhancing our experience on our trip in Italy!

72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Mr Michaelfa,

thank you very much for such a wonferful review and to take your time to share your family experiece at VP.

It has been a real pleasure to guest you and your fantastic family , all of you have been so nice, so accomodating, so polite and your 3 kids are just fantastic

I hope you will be back at the villa when you came back in Montepulciano

Sincerely
Riga, Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Simply perfect place to stay for 3 or 4 days to completely relax. Up to enjoy coffee in bed and smell the flowery Tuscan air. We ran a really fantastic but hilly 12k to a castle every morning. The swimming pool makes feel like you are in a royal palace. The entire estate is extremely quiet. Its a 7 minute drive and you are in Motepulciano enjoying some wine and great food. Stefania will organise everything for you - she is really nice and very helpful.

Room Tip: Suite - room 3 is extremely quiet. Open all of the shutters and the gentle Tuscan breeze will make y...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Mr Fred H
it has been a pleasure to guest you and your wife and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the villa, your daily run in the path just outside the villa.
Thank you for sharing your experience with trip advisor readers and I wish you will be back at villa poggiano
Sincerely stefania
Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I only have good things to stay anout Villa Poggiano. The property was lovely and the setting beautiful. Stefania could not have been nicer or more accomodating. The cooking class with Assunta is not to be missed. Making hand made pasta and three delicious sauces with good friends was a priceless experience. Do not give it a second thought-make your reservation NOW!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Heather F.,
thank you for your lovely review and to spend your time to do it.
I am very happy that you have enjoyed the experience of the cooking class , Assunta is a fantastic chef .
Thank you to have choosen our villa for your stay in MOntepulciano
Looking forward to see you again
kind regards