We stayed at Sant Antonio outside Montepulciano for 6 days. The buildings are typical Tuscany and very rustic looking. Inside they are well appointed and equipped. Nico was on a well deserved break when we arrived but Pamela was a great deputy and we were made to feel welcome from the very start. Lots of information about the area, booking restaurants on our behalf and giving advice on what to see an what to avoid. The setting of Sant Antonio is wonderful with fantastic views over the Tuscan landscape. We did the 4K walk around the estate. Hard work on those steep hills but worth it for the views and the wildlife. The only negative for us was the very hard beds which did take some getting used to. Overall a great stay and Nico and the team made it very special for us all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year old converted monastery situated in the heart of the Tuscan country side, a short 3 km drive from the historic Renaissance town of Montepulciano renowned for its wines, olive oil, local cuisine and culture. Sant' Antonio is converted into spacious unique accommodations with wonderful views of the Valdichiana and lakes on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. This historic structure is located on over 70 hectares of gardens with terraces, biological farm land and forests with a private 2 mile walking and running trail that has breathtaking views past each corner... Sant' Antonio is ideally located close to Montepulciano where numerous local restaurants, coffee bars, enotecas, artesian shops and supermarkets are situated as well as to visit towns and medieval villages such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Cortona, Cetona, San Quirico, Siena, Assisi, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto.... And many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano