“The Only Way to See Tuscany!”

Tuscany Transfer - Private Driver Service
Ranked #5 of 9 Tours in Montepulciano
More attraction details
Owner description: Private driver service for transfer services to airports, train stations and any other destination in Italy and European Community - Wine Tours in Montepulciano and Montalcino - Chauffeur service for lone travelers, couples and small groups up to 3 people. Services are currently provided with a Volvo V70 Wagon
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Emanuele is the only way to travel in Tuscany! We considered renting a car, but decided we would rather spend our time seeing Tuscany than lost on country roads. Emanuele was our driver for four days and we recommend him highly. He is an excellent driver, extremely personable and considerate, speaks very good English, very knowledgeable about the area, has a great sense of humor, and is professional in all ways. We gave him some ideas as to what we wanted to see, and he arranged everything – absolutely wonderful! His services included transfers to and from the train station, winery visits (including a pre-arranged five-course lunch and wine tasting at Avignonesi winery), chanting monks, lunch reservations in Montalcino at an amazing restaurant with window-front seating, and best of all, we got to see the incredible Tuscany countryside without getting lost. Enjoy your Tuscany visit – engage Emanuele!

1  Thank Gini025
EmanueleTorelli, Proprietario at Tuscany Transfer - Private Driver Service, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Gini025,

at first, I wish to apologize for my late reply to your review, but I'm not very skilled with TripAdvisor and I didn't know about this feature until few days ago! I promise I'll do my best in the future!

Thank you very much for taking time to write this wonderful review!
I'm very happy my little contribution for your time in Tuscany was so much appreciated and
it's always a pleasure for me to help arranging visits to wineries or what else within my possibilities to make my guests' holiday more enjoyable!

Reviewed 16 October 2012

We hired Emanuele as our driver for a day of wine tasting around the Montalcino and Montepulciano area. Emanuele was perfect from beginning to end, providing excellent recommendations for the wineries and lunch in Montalcino. His Mercedes Van was also perfect for our group and his driving was excellent. Highly recommend!

Dear NickandKa,

Thank you for taking time to write this kind review.
I'm very happy you enjoyed the wineries I suggested. I'm always very glad to receive feedbacks about places I suggest, as it is a very important aspect in my profession!

Reviewed 6 October 2012

We are leaving for Italy in three weeks and for the third time in as many years will have Emanuele as our Driver. There are not enough superlatives to describe this Professional. He is an excellent and extremely safe driver. He knows Tuscany like the back of his hand and has shown us Back Roads that remain in our hearts as the true Tuscany. Emanuele speaks excellent English and has a superb sense of humor. Several years ago he drove us down to the Amalfi Coast and navigated those narrow roads with expertise and caution. We have had many, many private drivers throughout Italy and Emanuele Torelli is truly the best of the best!

2  Thank ColoradoVagabond

Dear ColoradoV,

Thank you for writing this beautiful review and I'm happy you enjoyed the many places we toured around Montepulciano, Tuscany and Umbria!
Hope to meet you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We met Emanuele as a driver several years ago when we decided to forfeit our rented van as the driving was tricky on the 'white roads'. He became the driver for us and some of our children and grandchild. Not only a terrific person, he is a very reliable and a careful driver. We hired him for the day several times, and he not only toured with us but found the most charming places to eat wherever we went. He has a delightful personality and we all enjoyed our time with him.

Who could forget Emanuele? Our son just got married and we gave him and his bride a gift of Emanuele as a driver on their honeymoon in Italy. They wrote to tell us how happy they are with him as well, always reliable and careful. It was a wise choice as they were tired after the wedding and Emanuele handled all their needs beautifully.

He is one special person.

1  Thank L C

Dear L C,

Thank you for taking time to write this beautiful review!
It has been a pleasure for me to have such kind clients and I wish to thank you once again for the credit you gave to me for driving your son and his wife during part of their honeymoon!

Hope to see you soon in Tuscany!

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I can't say enough good things about Emanuele Torelli! During week-long retreat I hosted for women entrepreneurs, I used Emanuele's services daily for trips throughout Tuscany and Umbria. In addition to being an excellent and professional driver, his friendly, thoughtful manner made the experience for the retreat participants all the more special. Emanuele is by far the best, and I would highly recommend his service!

At first, I wish to apologize for my late reply to your kind review, but I'm not very skilled with TripAdvisor and I didn't know about this feature until few days ago! I promise I'll do my best in the future!

Dear PamelaHaa, it has been a pleasure to work with you and your group during that period as I had the opportunity to discover new places which were not very familiar to me!
I'm looking forward to be in such a good company again!

Thank you again for your kind review!

Emanuele Torelli