“good food,nice ambiente”

La Bottega del Nobile
Reserve with
La Bottega del Nobile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Montepulciano
Price range: US$29 - US$59
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In our wine-shop you can find more than 300 labels of Tuscan wine, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Brunello di Montalcino, Chianti Classico, Morellino di Scansano, Bolgheri, Vernaccia di San Gimignano and Super Tuscans. Furthermore it's possible to taste more than 50 wines and typical Tuscan food. Among the appetizers, you can find a selection of cold meats and cheeses made by local producers. Our handmade pasta is "pici" with cheese and pepper, garlic and tomato sauce and some with meat and tomato sauce. Among our second courses you can have beef from the chianina breed and meat from the cinta senese pig.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

With help of tripadvisor we deside to go here for dinner and o have to say was absolutely good chose. Nice atmosphere, frendly staff and delisious food. We was two person and pay 59€ for antipasto, primo e secondo plus aqua and vine. They do also only vine tasting.really good place and everything

2  Thank janasek007
Write a ReviewReviews (2,146)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our initial visit to La Bottega del Nobile was to taste and buy wine. My sister and I were very impressed -- the owner Paolo is truly special. It's wonderful to see a young man with great knowledge of wine, along with great people skills. It is the third place we purchased wine to send home, and all I can say is that I wish we had started here. All of my wine has arrived home in good condition, and I will definitely return to Montepulciano -- for many reasons -- but a main one will be to buy wine from Paolo. And this I will do long distance as well, but what a great reason to go back. My sister and I did have dinner at Bottega del Nobile, and it was outstanding. I highly recommend it. Great food and service, amazing wine, lovely atmosphere. Bravo, Paolo -- well done.

3  Thank Ann-TexasTraveler073
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The chance to taste lots of wines with helpful knowledgable staff but no hassle. The food was good traditional home made Tuscan dishes. A Good concept well done, we thoroughly recommend it.

2  Thank Richard A
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We visited this restaurant for a meal, the food was fantastic. The wine even better so much so I shipped 6 home as always I worry about it arriving, is it what Shouldn't have worried everything was perfect, down to my last 2 contemplating another shipping

3  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We drove in from Montalcino to grab some wine and Pranzo...we saw that this was close to the entrance and heard good things about them. The serve were very attentive and they knew their wine selection cold. The rabbit was delicious along with the misto of meat antipasti. The pinci was excellent and good portion. Nice decor and atmosphere too.

2  Thank Anthony C