“Excellent food and service”
Review of Locanda Cicolina

Locanda Cicolina
Reserve with
Locanda Cicolina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Locanda Cicolina e un delizioso ristorante a filiera corta,immerso nei secolari ulivi e vigne del nostro pregiato vino Nobile
Jackson, Mississippi
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

we spent 10 days in Tuscany and this was the best food experience we had the whole time. Highly recommend!

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great Tuscan food”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Visited in August. So glad we did as the setting is beautiful overlooking vineyards.Food was lovely.Had selecting of cheeses with jams to start followed by bocconcini steak in a lovely sauce made with vino nobile.Service was excellent and we decided this was the best restaurant we had found in 2013

Visited August 2013
Ascot, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and hospitality for the family”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We visited on a Friday evening in August and were surprised to find this lovely restaurant was very quiet. Seated on the terrace overlooking the vineyards we enjoyed a wonderful meal. My two young children had a delicious homemade tagliatelle with courgettes and sausage, and I shared my pasta with black pepper with my wife, who ended up having more than I did! Steak followed - perfectly cooked at the table and served with rocket and pecorino - my wife remarked this was the best meal she'd had in our stay in Tuscany, and I have to agree. Unfortunately there were a few mozzies (it rained earlier in the day) so we had to leave before desert as the kids were getting agitated, but with 3 courses of delicious Tuscan cooking at such a reasonable price I suspect we'll return soon.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Powdr99
london
“Delicious Tuscan food and hospitality.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stumbled upon Cantina Cicolina accidentally, having taken a wrong turn on route to the gorgeous Villa Cicolina. The delicious garlicky smell wafting from the kitchen was all the prompting we required to make a reservation.
We enjoyed an excellent meal of homemade pepper pasta and steak which was cooked at the table.
We dined al fresco, overlooking the vineyards. There were a few bugs that night but I’m told they only come out following a spot of rain.
I can recommend their Cicolina house Montepulciano wine and the owners offered us a taster of their house Chianiti to compare. I preferred their Montepulciano.
The service is genuine and the restaurant is run by a husband and wife team. They don’t speak English, which only added to the charm of this new restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Chorzow, Poland
“the best food and wine in Tuscany :)”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The most lovely restaurant in Tuscany, excellent food, delicius wine and very nice crew :)
we have been there 3 times during 2-weeks holydays :)
the table under the willow is magic :)

• Visited July 2013