We used this hotel for a convenient overnight stop after a late flight in Pescara, and found it perfectly clean and tidy, and check-in was easy. Good to have parking too, and breakfast was nice and plentiful.
However, €30 went missing from my passport that they kept behind reception upon checking in. I handed over the passport in a passport wallet, that contains my emergency €30. Upon collecting it on our checkout I didn't think to check the money was there, only realising it had gone missing upon checking into our next hotel.
My fault I know for leaving the money in there, but I totally forgot I had left it in there, and didn't for one moment think it would be taken.
I've contacted the hotel and they dismissed my email. Not impressed with them, and their dishonesty.
Will not be going back and wouldn't recommend the hotel to anyone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Prestige lies on the Adriatic Riviera in the town of Montesilvano, at only 5 minutes far from Pescara, easily reachable and well connected - also by public means of transport - to the Abruzzo International Airport and to the Pescara central Railway Station (respectively by Bus n. 38 and 2/) and very close the A14 highway (Pescara Nord Exit) It is possible to reach the Tiburtina station in the centre of Rome by coach in only 2 hours and half drive (no stop bus). Rooms All rooms are equipped with ADSL access and free unlimited Internet, Sky Lcd television, minibar, safe with combination, independent air conditioning, courtesy service, direct telephone and hair dryer, laundry service on request. Rooms for people with mobility problems are available on the ground floor. For infants cradles are available. Some of then are SEA VIEW ROOMS, OTHER ROOMA HAVE A VIEW ON THE WONDERFUL COUNTRYSIDE, from which it is possible to enjoy an amazing landscape, admiring the Gran Sasso mountain chain in the shape of a sort of Sleeping Beauty Princess. It is possible to distinguish the features of the face (Corno Grande), the front (Corno Piccolo mountain), the body (Prena and Camicia mounts). At sunset, when the sky is clear, it is an enchanting landscape… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Hotel Montesilvano
- Hotel Prestige Montesilvano, Italy - Province Of Pescara