A friend and I spent 3 nights there and we loved it!
It is a great hotel with excellent service and beautiful rooms, gardens, spa and pools and much more! Food is very good too. Location is great. Spa is amazing.
We enjoyed our stay and relaxed a lot. Great walks nearby.
We got a package offer directly from their website and even had a present of local products when we left.
The only things we were not completely happy with are the price of the wines (although good ones) and the fact that the restaurant tends to close quite early in the evening.
Overall a great break and a good place to catch up with an old friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star hotel in Val Gardena, UNESCO Dolomites, with spa and wellness centre, biggest Water World of the Dolomites and all year daily guided outdoor programme (skiing, snowshoeing, trekking, mountainbiking, a.s.o.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Dolomiti Spa And Sport Resort
- Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Hotel Ortisei
- Adler Dolomiti Hotel
- Adler Dolomiti Ortisei
- Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort Ortisei, Italy - Val Gardena