“Good fresh food”

Trattoria del Moro - Aronne
Ranked #5 of 170 Restaurants in Orvieto
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Washington, DC
“Good fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

A shopkeeper steered us to Trattoria del Moro and it was an excellent experience. The food was fresh and steaming hot and delicious, though simple. The price was fair and the service efficient.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Boston
“Hidden gem in Orvieto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

We looked up restaurants in this area and this place popped up. We almost missed it when walking by. We called ahead to make lunch reservations, luckily when we arrived the front section was not filled so we were seated right away. After we sat I saw people just keep coming in :)

What can I say about this place, I just loved it. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful. I got beef with truffle oil and my cousin got pork shank. Both were so delicious. The apps and dessert were also very good. I wanted to return for dinner.

I can't recommend this place enough. If you are ever in this area you must go to this place, it's wonderful and very reasonably priced.

• Visited October 2013
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Daniele at the place we stayed, B&B Villa degli Ulivi, recommended this place and subsequently made reservations for us (necessary to reserve ahead). As it turns out, we got the last seats in the house and how lucky we were. Everything was exceptional. As it turns out, I raved about the place to my brother, who told me he took his family there a year earlier on a trip to Orvieto. His experience was equal to ours.

Visited September 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Safe bet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I came in for lunch. All was good and i felt welcome. I had the steak and pasta with truffles. The steak was great. The pasta was just ok, but the portion was huge! I would have preferred something smaller and more special. Certainly would serve 2. Service was very good. Actually all was good. There was a discount on my bill too for no reason (perhaps a lunch special)? I asked my server and he said that it's good for business. I really liked that answer....

• Visited October 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Great Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We arrived on Friday night, but they were booked. We made reservations for Saturday night and we were glad that we did. Just a great place to spend a few hours with gracious people and wonderful food.

• Visited May 2013