“Great, friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blue Bar
Ranked #30 of 168 Restaurants in Orvieto
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cafeteria, breakfast with fresh pastries, snacks and sandwiches, appetizers, local wines, Internet Wi-Fi lounge.
San Diego, California
“Great, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This bar has personality! And sometimes the owner has his baby with him which is so sweet. Great cappuccino, fresh pastries.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Taipei, Taiwan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very nice and feel like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Blue bar is a nice place to meet the people of Orvieto. We ordered a wonderful cocktail and took out. The boss of blue bar is very nice and its cookie is very nice. It's not a big bar or a crazy bar, but it's a sweet bar that make you feel like home here.

Sydney, Australia
“Feel at home cafe with the best staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I first visited the Blue Bar in 2012 on my first trip to Orvieto. On my return visit (June 2014), I have made the Blue Bar my local coffee stop with daily visits to see Antoni and his fab staff. I feel like I'm spending time with great friends each time I stop for a coffee and a chat. Antoni is the perfect host, so friendly and always willing to help. The cafe is in a quieter part of Orvieto, so makes for a great place to rest, have a drink, bite to eat or coffee and use the wifi (which is very fast!). And each time I pass the bar, Antoni yells Ciao Susan and waves. Highly recommended!

oro Valley
“Best in Orvieto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have been studying abroad in Orvieto for the last 5 weeks and during my stay in Orvieto I have discovered Blue Bar to be the best. No only is the food and beverages superior, Anthony and the entire staff are the mixes people you will meet. The take pride in what they do and it shows. If ever you are in Orvieto or even in the surrounding areas it's worth checking out.

Los Angeles, California
“Great home-town experience abroad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We started every morning with our coffee at Blue Bar and every evening with a drink here. The owners always made us feel like family even doing a special drinks night for our group. The service is friendly and welcoming - makes you feel like a local even when you're just passing through. I wish my neighborhood bar back home was as homey.

Visited June 2014