“Convenient choice for one way rental” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Randotrek - Bike Tours

Randotrek - Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Randotrek offers you support services and personable biking opportunities in the heart of Italy. We create bike routes, lead cycling tours, provide bicycle rental and cycling travel information. Self-guided bike trips support is our specialty. We provide top quality bikes (mtb, hybrid, race) and touring gear. We deliver bikes in several towns of Central Italy: Viterbo Province locations, South Tuscany and Southern Umbria.
Salem, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Convenient choice for one way rental”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

Last year, I decided to plan a two week plus cycling vacation in Italy. My trip involved flying into Rome and out of Milan and visiting several different regions of Italy in between in search of challenging climbs. Since I didn't want to deal with the hassle and expense of bringing my own bike, I spent a fair amount of time searching the web for a one way rental. While the choices are limited, I'm pleased to say that Randotrek worked out perfectly. The bike and gear were more than adequate, the price was reasonable, and Ruth was great to work with in setting up the arrangements for the rental - which for me included dropping the bike off at another bike shop near Torino. The whole process went smoothly and I highly recommend Randotrek to other cyclists, especially if you are looking for a one-way rental.

Visited June 2011

NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Randotrek exceeded my expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

I rented about 8 bikes from Randotrek in July of 2011 when my friends and I rented a villa in Tuscany near Radicofani. Ruth delivered the bikes on schedule and spent a great deal of time on our property ensuring that each and every bike was configured to match the needs of each cyclist. They were very detailed originated which is very important for me. Everyone was really happy with the experience.

The group at my villa was a big one, but Randotrek worked with me to schedule 2 pick ups as some of us wanted the bikes for the entire stay, while we didn't want to pay for bikes for those that had to leave the villa earlier in the week. They were very accommodating!

Their bikes and equipment were well maintained which is a by-product of the time they spend on each bike ensuring customization to the rider and making adjustments to the bikes and the equipment. None of us had any issues with the bikes outside of a flat tire. But that was easily addressed as Ruth left some spares to address that situation.

I found their website fairly easy to use and the over all experience was fantastic. I will definitely use Ruth and Randotrek again in the future and would recommend them to all!

Ruth is very passionate about biking and delivering a excellent, personal, and friendly experience!!

Visited July 2011