This has been the highlight of our trip. I cannot give a better review to a B&B.
From the incredible old world farmhouse, to the home cooked gourmet meals, and everything in between, Locanda Rosati delivers the best of everything.
We took some cooking classes with the kitchen staff and had an absolute blast.
The bedrooms are quaint but very comfortable.
The staff treats everyone like family.
Ask for a transfer from the train station as the drive is about 20 min and a 25-30 euro taxi fare.
My wife and I stayed here with her parents and it was the perfect stay for all four of us. Don't leave the farm for dinner, stay and be delighted with bottomless wine and incredibly fresh food cooked exquisitely.
Orvieto was incredible, but this was the true gem of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda Rosati is a typical stone country house located only a few kilometers from the magical city of Orvieto along the panoramic road to Lake Bolsena. Geographically, the house is ideally located for day trips to the historical cities of Lazio and parts of Tuscany, including the Val d'Orcia, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, where old traditions in culture, wine and food still reign. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Locanda Rosati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Rosati Hotel Orvieto
- Orvieto Locanda Rosati Hotel