Rooms were expensive and there was a lot of road noise, it was difficult to find staff to assist, the owner seemed to only socialise with the return visitors that he knew, and lastly the dinners were not overly good value. We stayed here based on great TA reviews and were disappointed. Maybe our expectations were too high based on all the great reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda Rosati is a typical stone country house located only a few kilometers from the magical city of Orvieto along the panoramic road to Lake Bolsena. Geographically, the house is ideally located for day trips to the historical cities of Lazio and parts of Tuscany, including the Val d'Orcia, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, where old traditions in culture, wine and food still reign. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Locanda Rosati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Rosati Hotel Orvieto
- Orvieto Locanda Rosati Hotel