This agritourismo pensione was a wonderful place to attend a course. The setting was peaceful even though is is by a busy road. The owner is a delightful person who organised a trip to a winery, and was very much a presence ensuring all was well with the group.
The rooms are simple but very clean. The food was tasty and they were very considerate of dietary preferences.
Overall there was a sense of welcome, responsiveness and an authentic Umbrian hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda Rosati is a typical stone country house located only a few kilometers from the magical city of Orvieto along the panoramic road to Lake Bolsena. Geographically, the house is ideally located for day trips to the historical cities of Lazio and parts of Tuscany, including the Val d'Orcia, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, where old traditions in culture, wine and food still reign. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Locanda Rosati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Rosati Hotel Orvieto
- Orvieto Locanda Rosati Hotel