Stayed as part of group of 9 friends and we had a great time. Staff very helpful and welcoming. Spacious well kitted-out rooms and comfortable bed with good linen. We had an excellent dinner with the owners and other guests at a big table. The food is made up of high quality ingredients which have not been messed around -- it's good family fare enjoyed in convivial surroundings. It's not fancy fine dining and doesn't pretend to be. Some reviewers found it far from Orvieto, but given that Orvieto is a city built on a thumping great lump of rock and every inch of space has been used and allocated centuries back, you can hardly expect something which promotes itself as "agri tourism" and a farm stay to open out onto the main square. Would definitely stay again and use as a base to visit other arts of Umbria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda Rosati is a typical stone country house located only a few kilometers from the magical city of Orvieto along the panoramic road to Lake Bolsena. Geographically, the house is ideally located for day trips to the historical cities of Lazio and parts of Tuscany, including the Val d'Orcia, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, where old traditions in culture, wine and food still reign. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Locanda Rosati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Rosati Hotel Orvieto
- Orvieto Locanda Rosati Hotel