All reviews would stay here again friendly hotel train station tiny shower historic center within easy walking distance wi fi stayed one night town duomo slippers car elevator garage
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Great beds, big rooms, nice terrace, great breakfast. Very little English spoken. Easy check in , they could tell me where to eat dinner. (All were wonderful. )But could not tell me how to get Theater tickets. ? Air condition. That the hotel controls.they turn it on when you come back the the room. Do not run at night. So nights were hot. Fridge, bidet, tiny shower. Big towels and slippers given.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I stayed one night in this hotel. The room is a short walk away from the funicular stop. I arrived early and my room was ready. The friendly lady on staff helped me to my room with my carryon suitcase. i reserved a single room and was pleasantly surprised by the big bed and room. it had clean towels, slippers and the bathroom was also comfortable with basic amenities. it had a tiny balcony with a table on front, I opened the window and the room was fresh and quiet. Wi-Fi also worked well, it was close to the historic center. I left early the next morning and did not have breakfast, but the area and presentation looked nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and decent clean rooms, receptionist not super friendly and helpful when inquiring about taxi or buses to visit neighboring towns. You might experience street noise however we were here mid week and off season so very quiet.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Rooms nice an clean, air-conditioned. It was not a problem to have a window facing a little piazza. It was quiet in the evening and in the morning. Very friendly and helpful staff. Safe parking in a garage nearby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Easy to find, 8min walk from the cable car station. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Close to everything you'd want to see in the town. Air con didn't work second night though so very hot. Free wifi :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends