It was more than we expected!
The service was great, Lodovico and his family were very nice, the pool and the view were beautiful! The beds very good, it was quiet at night, the breakfest was very good, we tasted the wine more then once! We all agreed, this was the most beautiful place we stayed in Italy! And we would love to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here in Umbria, overlooking a romantic view of the Duomo of Orvieto , along the route of the ancient Via Francigena where pilgrims refreshed themselves before journeying on to Rome, we welcome you and accommodate you in elegant suites restored in the authentic style of the 14th century. At the Locanda Palazzone surrounded by our vineyard, our guests can discover the flavours of Umbria in our Enoteca, dine on the terrace on summer evenings, swim in the pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Locanda Palazzone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Palazzone Orvieto
- Locanda Palazzone Hotel Orvieto