It's truly possible to feel at home away from home in this lovely apartment. My wife and I stayed in Sabrina's apartment for 2 weeks in November, 2012 and returned for another 3 weeks in May, 2013. I think that amounts to a tremendous vote of confidence in the apartment and in a warm attentive hostess who has now become our friend. The view is everything it's reputed to be and the location is perfect for exploring Orvieto, which is now "our town" in Italy. Sabrina also rents the two rooms as a B&B but we rented the full apartment so we could make full use of the kitchenette and invite guests to join us. If you drive to Orvieto, Sabrina provides free parking less than 5 minutes away, which is a significant plus considering the parking situation in most of Italy's Hill Towns. In our case, we took the train from Rome and reached Orvieto in about an hour and a quarter. The funicolare which takes you up to the town is just a few steps from the train station. From there, a shuttle bus takes you to the center of town, about 2 blocks from RipaMedici. Orvieto is the perfect place for a relaxing vacation in a town rich in history and culture and RipaMedici is the perfect place to stay in Orvieto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ripa Medici is perfectly located in the medieval quartier. The light airy rooms are large, furniture is elegant and comfortable and there are parquet floors. The home has a romantic atmosphere, every window is like a picture: the landscape is wonderful! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Ripa Medici Rooms with a View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Ripa Medici
- b&b Ripa Medici Hotel Orvieto