This was our third multi-night stay in Orvieto and our second with Sabrina at her wonderful B&B. It would have been our third but we were tardy in booking... It was, once again, a magical stay. The views from the bedrooms are spectacular, the rooms spotless and very quiet at night! Breakfast is now served with Sabrina at her home. It is such a treat to share our experiences with her, her children and the other B&B guests. Sabrina is a powerhouse of energy and is always amenable to help with taxis, reservations and suggestions. We have never been steered wrong with her suggestions for restaurants or sites to see in and around Orvieto. Our only issue is that we need more time to sample the vast gastronomic delights available in the small family-owned trattoria and osteria found throughout the village. Orvieto is always going to be on our agenda for Italy and Sabrina's Ripa Medici B&B will always ne our first choice for a restful place to stay, away from the larger cities of Italy. Thanks Sabrina!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ripa Medici is perfectly located in the medieval quartier. The light airy rooms are large, furniture is elegant and comfortable and there are parquet floors. The home has a romantic atmosphere, every window is like a picture: the landscape is wonderful! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Ripa Medici Rooms with a View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Ripa Medici
- b&b Ripa Medici Hotel Orvieto