After 10 days in Rome and Florence, spent 6 days in Orvieto and rented this apartment from Sabrina. Found it on VRBO and glad to see she has great fans on Tripadvisor, too.
The apartment is perfect. Great views and very clean. Orvieto is lovely with great shops and restaurants. For a real local experience come here! My kids took the train to Rome, I worked remotely and my wife read and relaxed. Great break before we had off to Venice and Milan.
All the great reviews are all true. Sabrina is awesome and her apartments is fantastic. If you're just 2 , book her new apartment. She took us on a tour and it is quite nice.
When I come back to Italy. I am just going to come here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ripa Medici is perfectly located in the medieval quartier. The light airy rooms are large, furniture is elegant and comfortable and there are parquet floors. The home has a romantic atmosphere, every window is like a picture: the landscape is wonderful! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Ripa Medici Rooms with a View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Ripa Medici Hotel Orvieto
- Bed And Breakfast Ripa Medici