“Wonderful Orvieto Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jen A
United States
“Wonderful Orvieto Apartment”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family of three stayed in Orvieto for 3 days in June and Benedetta's apartment was the perfect place to stay. This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment was very spacious and clean. We loved the covered porch and enjoyed a glass of wine while overlooking the town. This apartment is on the top floor and there are many steps to climb - not a problem for us, but just wanted to point that out for others. Benedetta was very responsive to all my pre-trip questions and when our flight was delayed for two hours she was great at communicating with me so she knew when to arrive at the apartment to let us in. I would definitely recommend staying here. We booked through Airbnb but I missed my window to put a review on their site.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Jul 2017
Thankyou so much Jennifer!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing