“Always the best”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
monza, italy
“Always the best”
Reviewed 9 August 2012 via mobile

I've been to Pantelleria for more than 20 years and I should say that's the place to go to enjoy local food, great atmosphere and the typical southern italian hospitality. Simona and Fabrizio are a great couple, charming, knowlegable and trustworthy.
They can help you in discovering the flavours and the secrets of the island. I love their passito (Shamira) and their wines (the red and the white). everytime I go and visit them I really feel at home. their place is not a restaurat but a winery where you can - better reserving in advance- taste appetizers and local specialities/snacks. I wish all the people of Pantelleria would love their island as Simona and Fabrizio do....

2 Thank mandigirl