“Fabulous, friendly place”
Review of Hotel Ambasciatori

Hotel Ambasciatori
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Pineto
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This small hotel has everything. Great food, friendly staff,beach, pool and English speaking staff. This is a family hotel and the owners made you feel part of the family. A fabulous jewel not to be missed. Nothing is too much trouble for them.

Room Tip: Rooms are great, especially overlooking the sea. The hotel is child friendly. The space around the p...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
HotelAmbasciatoriTE, Direttore at Hotel Ambasciatori, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,
we are thankfull for such a good review. Our staff is glad to know that you have appreciated our Hotel and you had a great stay at the Ambasciatori. We can only invite you to be again our relished Guest on the occasion of your next holidays: here you will always be welcome! Best regards.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel is truly beautiful!

I had a sea front view which was absolutely gorgeous and a lovely balcony to sit and relax on.
I was blown away with absolutely lovely all the staff were, and I had never felt so at home in a hotel.The room itself was very clean, well kept, and the bed was very comfortable.

As for things to do, we were initially worried that there would be nothing to entertain us for the evening however, we were pleasantly surprised! there are tones of ice cream bars, pubs and historical buildings to see, however to get the best of the experience I would advise that you get a hire car, in order to have more freedom around Abruzzo. I would recommend going to Artri, This is a hill-top town which has some really beautiful views and things to see. The ice cream is also the best!

But if you fancy staying local, the hotel has bikes available to use. There is a long cycle path which runs through the pine trees opposite the sea, so as you cycle you get a great beach view.
The cycle path also leads through the town, where there are shops and supermarkets. (This is also walking distance from the hotel.)

The favourite part of my stay was definitely the food. Every night was something different. As a fussy eater I never venture out of my comfortable food zone, however once I took a leap and ordered my first course, I was so impressed that every meal I tried to go for something that I usually would of never had, (which was usually a type of Fish or cheese that I had never heard of) and I was never disappointed, because every meal was great. So even though a different menu each night might sound daunting, trust me its great! The variety is excellent as well!

Overall the location and hotel is perfect for anyone who is looking for a relaxing holiday.
Amazing.

Room Tip: seafront room was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
HotelAmbasciatoriTE, Proprietario at Hotel Ambasciatori, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,
We are so proud to have had this wonderful review by you. We were really lucky to meet a kind person as you are. We are happy to know that you have appreciated our hotel and, above all, our surroundings: Silvi, of course, Atri, the diverse pubs and ice cream bars, the cycle path, our food… We are glad to know that you had such a relaxing stay! So, why don’t you come even the next year, to live together another unforgettable holiday? We await you! Thank you, again. Best regards.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel offers everything you need and the added extra is that it is run by a lovely family that go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. We were so impressed we have booked our wedding there. The hotel is right on the beach and its a 30 second walk from the pool to the sea. The food is amazing not one day in our week was the menu the same and being only a white meat eater the staff made sure their was always another choice for us. We had some excellent italian dishes and enjoyed the local wine selection they had. We had a beautiful sea view room and the hotel also have bikes that you can use and enjoy some of the sites of Pineto. It was very clean and all the staff were lovely. I would like to say a special thanks to Julie and Marco who are helping to arrange our wedding next year and I know all our guests will love it as much as we did . It's walking distance to the shops and ice cream bars and not far to travel to see some of the local history. I can also recommend a great wedding planner Emma from Love Italy weddings . We can't wait to go back just sad I have to wait a year !!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
HotelAmbasciatoriTE, Proprietario at Hotel Ambasciatori, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Samantha,
we are so glad to know that you had a great stay at the Ambasciatori, so much that you want to plan your wedding here! We can’t wait to start the celebrations and be part of something so special! We are happy to know that you have appreciated our Hotel, our services and the kindness of our staff and we really hope to satisfy all your Guests, during your wedding day! Thank you again for such a good review and… see you soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I found this hotel on the internet. This was the second time we come to Italy and we (me & my husband) wanted to Visit different regions during this trip and decided to give Abruzzo a try and booked at this hotel on the beach for a few days. It was exactly how the pictures that were posted on the Internet. Very green and beautiful. We thought we would just sleep and go out to eat but once we had lunch at the hotel, the food was so wonderful that we changed and had full board. We had so many dishes that are known in this Abruzzo region that We had never tried before.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This hotel is on the beach in wonderful Pineto.
Everything is very frendly, cosy and comfortable.
The garden and the pool is on the beach!!!
We travvelled through Croatia and Italy by car and the best beach stay in our holiday was the week in Hotel Ambasciatori.

Room Tip: Room with sea view is excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Catharina G
Reviewed 18 July 2013

What a wonderful Hotel to stay at!!!!!!! It was so comfortable and the atmosphere was like being with family. The owners are so friendly and welcome you as if you were old friends. I felt so welcome from the moment i walked thru the front door. The professionally cooks prepare meals that are so incredibly delicious, i never missed anything prepared for the guests. The rooms are so clean and comfortable. We had a balcony overlooking the Adriatic Sea, so peaceful and beautiful..... The beach is one option to swim, the clean and quiet pool setting is the other option. I can't wait to return to this piece of paradise in Pineto!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimberly N
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This Hotel is located in a very quiet area not far from the city downtown. Both beachside as well as sea are beatiful and with lifeguards .The pool is a small one but nice and clean with lifeguard as well. It's a small Hotel owned and managed by a very kind local family always keen hosting their clients as best as they can. Their cuisine is a key, which believe me can add good value to your vacation especially when travelling with kids. Rooms are pretty small but clean and confortable, fully equipped with a/c and small fridge . The only problem could be related to some rooms due to the noise of the train during the night. May be 4 star rating is a bit over classified but for sure it worth stop by for a nice and relaxed vacation .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineto
Hotel Mare Blu Resort & SPA
#5 of 24 in Pineto
Hotel Marina
Hotel Marina
#1 of 14 in Roseto Degli Abruzzi

Been to Hotel Ambasciatori? Share your experiences!