“Perfect Lunch Venue & Delicious Food!”
Review of I Salaioli

I Salaioli
Reserve with
I Salaioli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 408 Restaurants in Pistoia
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Newly designed, the Salaioli uses the delicacies on display in the refined gastronomy is in a cafe, offering sandwiches more good and tasty, both in the pub, offering the best interpretations of Tuscan cuisine. Pizza prepared with the use of yeast, organic Tuscan tomato, fresh mozzarella, Tuscan ham, Parma, Pata Negra. The Excellent wine list with over 500 labels, with special conditions for 'takeaway. Open 7 of 7 pm.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My horse riding instructor took me to lunch at his favourite place and I had a delicious truffle pasta while he had the meat cut platter with cheese.

Nice and cosy and yummy food!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank jayceek2013

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I can really only comment on this place as a cafe and breakfast place. We try their lunch or dinner. The Illy coffee was great. We enjoyed Italian breakfast here twice. I also enjoyed a nice double espresso while I waited for my friend to arrive.

1  Thank MattK284
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived by chance midway between lunch and dinner when most places we're just closing for the afternoon but were pleasantly surprised to find I Salaioli open and all staff very friendly. We ordered a simple assortment of ham, mixed salad vegetables and mozzarella with bread and local wine and proscecco which was delicious. We spent a very leisurely hour or so just soaking up the atmosphere of the square with its market stalls set out in front of us and our waitress was really lovely.
Very pleasant experience.

1  Thank sue f
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have just had six days in Pistoia. By chance we stumbled on I Salaioli in the corner of a quaint square. The menu is simple but interesting. The service is warm and friendly and the coffee is very good. We have come here everyday. The service can be a little slow but who’s in a hurry. This is Italy. No one is in a hurry. In addition, nothing is a problem for these people. Recommended.

1  Thank Barryu
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We tasted some good local wine from the region, nice ambiance good food. Food was served quick, fresh and warm.

Date of visit: May 2018