We are used to stay in 5 star hotels and this one is definitely not a 5 star hotel. The advantages of this hotel are that they have a lot of pools and a private beach. Definitely a plus in Porto Cervo. However the breakfast and the place where they serve breakfast is as in a 3 star hotel. Service is really bad. You have to wait and wait for everything, being a coffee in the morning or a cocktail on the hotel terrace in the evening. Hotel is remotely located and you definitely need a car. The prices in the hotel are the only thing you would find in a 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first time visitor of COLONNA RESORT, which is about 2 Km from Marina of Porto Cervo, is struck by the orderliness, by the streets, by the villas, the lawns, the rocks, the perfume of the wild vegetation, by the view of the entrance way of the old port of Porto Cervo, that harbors, in the medium and high season, the most beautiful and exclusive boats in the world. THE HOTEL The COLONNA RESORT extends in an area of about 60.000 m², near of the "Cala Granu" beach, in the north of Porto Cervo. The Resort, with sober lines typical of Mediterranean architectural style, it's surrounded by a 50'000 m² park spotted with strawberry trees, myrtle plants and junipers, where the sea, the hills and the surrounding green are the natural frame of this exclusive dwelling, dominated, often, by granite of its confinement walls. Building, sea and nature fuse in perfection, in a unique scenery of rare beauty. THE ROOMS The Resort includes 250 rooms, with numerous deluxe and Suites, almost all of them with balconies or terraces with sea view, luxuriously furnished with every comfort. All the rooms are reachable through various central lifts from a grand hallway situated in the entrance of the Resort. THE RESOURCES 2 restaurants and 2 bars, open spaces for meeting or congress till 650 persons seated, complete the structure. The Resort also offers a Tennis Club with numerous courts and a practice field for Golf, in addition to various boutiques, wellness centre, private garages some of which covered, heliport, a hotel at the beach with the necessary solariums in wood, and coves cut out of the Northern Sardinia rocks. Other services include the choice of different field trips, by boat or with private cars, in addition to the renting of cars, motorbikes and chartering of speed boats. THE SWIMMING POOLS The pools of sea water with solariums, waterfalls, islands and hydro massage corners, are located on different levels and from the rooms reach out to sea, often with extraordinary waterfalls. The solarium and the pool have a surface area of about 8500 m2 . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Colonna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonna Hotel Porto Cervo
- Colonna Resort Porto Cervo, Sardinia