Hotel Pitrizza is quite different from the usual hotels with corridors and lifts. The place consists of acres of greenery everywhere, with all kinds of trees. And the rooms (or bungalows, sort of ) are scattered in this beautiful surroundings.
For those who like tranquility, this is ideal as the hotel is quite isolated. Porto cervo is only 10 min. taxi......but the hotel has no shuttle, so you have to go and return with taxi. When I was in Splendido hotel in Portofino, the hotel provided a naveggio every 20 min that takes you down to the piazzetta. It was quite convenient.
The food is very good and the fresh fish is excellent.......though it is overpriced.
We have been to quite pricey hotels, like Ritz Paris, Capri.palace, 7 star townhouse Milan....but this hotel will cost you much much more.
But Costa Smeealda is what it is ! And if one can afford it, go for it. You'll not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A PRIVILEGED REFUGE OF NATURAL BEAUTY The Hotel Pitrizza is the ideal destination for those seeking calm and privacy in close contact with nature in one of the world's most romantic settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pitrizza Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia