The Cervo Hotel is a nice and cosy hotel, but very nosy and the rooms are just ok. The bar plays music until late and doesn't let you sleep and I had to complain every night to make them stop.
The private beach is very quiet and lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart and soul of Porto Cervo The Cervo Hotel, designed in 1962 by the famous architect Luigi Vietti, is the ideal retreat for those wishing to stay in the heart of Porto Cervo. Open all year, the hotel overlooks the famous Piazzetta of the village, and it is one step away from the most famous boutiques and the Marina with its exclusive yachts. A haven of refined simplicity, which perfectly blends with the surrounding nature and the typical style of the Costa Smeralda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Hotel Porto Cervo
- Sheraton Porto Cervo
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort Porto Cervo, Sardinia