We managed to get the rate down to 450euros late afternoon. It was a lovely hotel altho the rooms were a bit tired. Breakfast buffet excellent, nice pool and beach area (although the nuisance traders on the beach selling fake bags and jewellery hassled you non stop which was irritating after 2 minutes). Hotel staff very helpful with travel arrangements and hotel bookings for Alghero. A taxi to/from Olbia will set you back 50-70euros o.w. and Sardinia is generally very expensive. Not much in the area around the hotel but recommend it if you want a few days to chill out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ENCHANTED EMERALD PARADISE The Hotel Romazzino is the epitome of unrivaled indulgent relaxation, perfect for vacationers who want to have a full beach resort experience with a private beach, two swimming pools (fresh water and sea water), tennis court, outdoor gym and an endless choice of leisure and sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romazzino Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia