Just returned from a 10 night break in Italy, spent seven nights at the Argentario golf resort.
Lovely location , although a little isolated and was difficult to find. Great service from all the staff. Rooms were spacious , and the hotel moved us on request to be nearer our daughters. The restaurant was very good and food and service very good. Good golf course , although pace of play could be very slow. Pool area was nice, all in all a great holiday although I thought it was a little expensive and hence only four stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort features design rooms with panoramic terraces, an organic wellness centre and a championship 18-hole golf course. Its location between Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano is ideal for exploring the Argentario, the Tuscany Maremma and Giglio/Giannutri Islands. Rooms overlook the golf course or the Mediterranean greenery, and they are decorated with styles that vary from modern-contemporary, to vintage, to eclectic. Guests enjoy free daily access to the 3000 m² spa with outdoor and indoor pools, gym, hot tubs, Turkish bath and a variety of beauty treatments. The golf course, which includes a driving range and a golf academy, has been awarded the BioAgriCert environmental certification for its sustainable maintenance practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Argentario Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argentario Golf Hotel Porto Ercole
- Argentario Golf Resort And Spa
- Argentario Hotel Porto Ercole
- Argentario Resort Porto Ercole
- Argentario Golf Resort & Spa Porto Ercole, Italy - Tuscany