“If you have not been to Nenetta you have not been to Italy”
Review of Ristorante Nenetta

Ristorante Nenetta
Ranked #22 of 140 Restaurants in Porto Recanati
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Sweden
“If you have not been to Nenetta you have not been to Italy”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We have a house in Marche and have been to Italy for about two months every year for the last five years. This year we have been to Nenetta four times the first week of our visit to Italy. I guess that says it all.
Where should I start.
- The food is not only excellent, it is the best. The spagetti pescatora is out of this world and my kids (4 and 2) eat the vongole every time like they have never seen food. The antipasto al a casa is wonderful with so many different tastes and textures. And then you have the calamari fritti. I have had so many of these at different places throughout the years but nothing like this. It is unbeliveable. And then you always get great wine. And it is all very reasonably prized.
- Francesco and the staff. Since we love this place and have been here so many times we have gotten to know the people running the restaurant. They are fantastic, friendly and professional. The whole family is involved in running the restaurant and you feel like you are having dinner at a very nice restaurant however still being at home. Can it be better?
- Location is great. The restaurant is located close to the main piazza of Porto Recanati right at the beach. It is really a local place and you feel like you are in Italy when eating here. A lot of locals eat here every day (probably a majority) and you get all the benefits of being right in the centre of everything but still being eating among locals.

I can go on and on but to summarise, it is a fantastic restaurant. The food, the people and the location makes it a a very unique experience.
I also happens to know that the Italian president only dines at this restaurant when visiting the area.

You have to go here. I know you will enjoy it.

• Visited July 2012