The staff was friendly and helpful, especially the concierge was very polite.
The room was clear although small and the furniture was a little bit dated.
We were given a room with a beautiful view of the marina.
The breakfast is really poor. I asked for a cappuccino and the waitress told me to use an automatic machine to prepare it.
Definitely not up to a 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-Star BEST WESTERN Hotel sited n Porto San Giorgio (Marche), facing the biggest marina on the Adriatic Sea (L'approdo) and close to the beach, awarded for 14 years with the "Blue Flag" of the FEE. Conveniently structure with comfortable rooms and sea views that convey the warmth and welcome to "feel like home". With a direct view of the Port, the renowned "Davide Restaurant" from 1955 renews its reputation for the quality of the regional and national cuisine, also recognized by the "Buon Ricordo" chain. Complete the David Palace Hotel's excellent offer five meeting rooms, outdoor pool, billiard room, Internet point and panoramic room on the 5th floor, providing a wide and beautiful view of the sea and surrounding hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western David Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto San Giorgio Best Western
- Best Western David Palace Hotel Porto San Giorgio, Italy - Marche