“An excellent mix of traditional and modern”

Figaro Restaurant & Sushi
Price range: US$35 - US$47
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wonderful restaurant on the beach of Porto San Giorgio.In our restaurant you can taste a wonderful Sushi and a full Japonnaise menu made expecially for you from our Sushi Chef Dawid, Viktor, Oleg and Roslan. Our fish and meat Italian menu from our Chef Luigi and Monika. What better than a romantic dinner watching the sea? All year open!!
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Overall a great experience. Cannot estimate the economic aspect, since we got to Le Figaro via Groupon, but it's definitely worth it even without special promotions. The restaurant offers an excellent menu with a great choice of traditional Italian meals "spiced up" with a touch of creativity. So you get an expected classic with a little bit of something pleasantly new.
So far, we have tried their fish menu, and we still need to come back to try their pizzas and sushi.
In addition, the staff speaks several foreign languages, the view is great, the interior is comfy and pleasant for the eye.

PS The locals love this place! We got a little lost on our way in, so we asked for directions. The response we got was, "Since you are not from here, you probably don't know one thing yet -- Si mangia da Dio!"

FigaroCafe, Proprietario at Figaro Restaurant & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Grazie mille Ksenia!!
I am very happy you liked so much my restaurant and i hope you will like as well all the new offers we gonna make this winter!
Hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My wife and I had been staying in the Aso Valley for the past 6 weeks and we had only been eating Italian food and we wanted a change. Finding something other than pizza or pasta in this part of Italy is a bit difficult but we managed to stumble upon Le Figaro, lucky us. We had walked past the restaurant a couple of times before going inside but once we did we were very pleased. The prices are very comparable to sushi prices in the states and average or less than you find around here (Along the Marche coast line.) They actually have two menu's one for sushi the other for traditional Italian foods, if options are what you're looking for you'll find them there. Neither menu was small and there is something for everyone on them both. Mauro is a great host and makes sure you have everything you need, I even saw him give a table cloth to a lady that was a bit under dressed in the cool evening breeze. I don't leave many reviews but in this case I had to, the restaurant deserves to be ranked #1 in PSG. So go hungry and leave happy.

FigaroCafe, Proprietario at Figaro Restaurant & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2013

Thank you very much Bevo for you warm words!!
Me and my staff try doing our best to make you and all our customers like at home.. many times we success doing it.. some other times maybe not.. but the willing is always to give our best!!
I hope at you next holiday in Italy to see you and your wife at Figaro!!
Best wishes

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Last week we ( my sister, a friend and me ) had a wonderful meal in a super restaurant. We came especially for the sushi and they were great. Mauro is a fantastic host. We can recommend this restaurant, you should really go there. Many thanks for a great evening.

FigaroCafe, Proprietario at Figaro Restaurant & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Thank You Irma!!
Your warm words make me understand that our work-concept is well accepted from our clients.
We make our best to satisfy all our guests, with a very large offer, with always a smile during our work, and with quality that ALL clients deserve!
Hope to see you soon again at Figaro!!
Regards

Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

One of my beloved restaurants in Porto San Giorgio!I suggest to try fish plate.The restaurant is also good to visit in winter as it's closed,but the glass window creates a beautiful view to the sea.The owner also speaks many languages.

FigaroCafe, Proprietario at Figaro Restaurant & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Hi Memes and, really, thank you for your warm wonderful words..
My experience abroad gave me a different point of view about how i would like to see my restaurant... nice designed, good taste of all dishes, warm welcome for all my guests!!
Hope to see you again here, maybe for a sushi, for our always better meat and fish menu, or why not just for a pizza!!
Best regards

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Even though it was a very quiet midweek in June we had a very warm welcome from Mauro the Italian multi-lingual manager, turns out he speaks Swedish, Russian and several other languages as well as perfect English. Food was excellent and reasonably priced, we look forward to returning to check out the sushi and pizzas, the pasta we tried was delicious. Highly recommended. Mauro says they will be offering a delivery service this summer - shame we live an hour away!

1  Thank Marina W

Thank You Memes for your words!!
Me and my staff really appreciate your satisfaction and work hard to continue with the project that will, i hope, surprise all you guests at Figaro every time!!
Hope to see you soon again!