We've been coming back to this hotel for 11 years and every year the food is exquisite, the service lightning fast and the island beautiful. Our teenage daughter has basically grown up here. For families with young kids there is a fantastic program called the mini club where kids can meet each other and put on a show each week. Guests have access to the beautiful beach, the hotel pool, and the pools of the hotel Hermitage (which is a short and scenic 5 minute walk away) The rooms have recently been redone and updated. At the restaurant be sure to ask for the souffle. You must ask a few days in advance, but it is really worth it. Many guests return year after year so you often see the same faces and make friends. Its a fantastic place and anyone who says otherwise probably didn't actually stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the magnificent Biodola bay, the hotel has a large private sand beach, 8 clay tennis courts, 9-hole golf course.The hotel's restaurant is famous for its exquisite cuisine and service. Maitu' beach restaurant offers a range of Tuscan specialties. Rooms and suites all with terrace, have all the comforts one would expect of a top-class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Biodola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biodola Hotel Portoferraio
- Hotel Biodola Elba Island, Italy