“Stunning scenic spot in idyllic Elba”
Review of Camping Enfola

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Portoferraio
Camping Enfola
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Stunning scenic spot in idyllic Elba”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I camped for 2 nights here in my teeny tiny tent. The whole island of Elba is beautiful but I really loved this little peninsular site with its Peaceful scenic sea views. Lovely patio restaurant and bar and average camping facilities. However it was difficult to access without a car, with the nearest bus stopping over a kilometre away up hill. And prices!!! It's around 25 euro a night for a tent and one person.. Although I did shop around and couldn't find a cheaper pitch on Elba.

It seems we Brits have not really discovered Elba yet, so if you're looking for a escape far from the madding crowd, as I was, this spot is ideal. You can pay a bit more and upgrade to a little bungalow here, and all the pitches had lovely sea views. My only problem was hammering my tent pegs into the tough ground and coughing up silly money for my one woman backpacking tent. Wild camping? I tried! Rocky ground on the island, wild pigs, snakes, and although I looked all over I failed to find a place to pitch even the tiniest tent... If anyone else has succeeded on Elba please inbox me.. I would love to return but hated paying such extortionate pitch fees.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Juliet C

Also consider these accommodations in or near Portoferraio
Hotel Rio sul Mare
#5 of 8 in Marciana Marina
Hotel Villa Cristina
Hotel Villa Cristina
#18 of 22 in Marina di Campo

Been to Camping Enfola? Share your experiences!