We were at the Villa Ottone in July 2007 together with our 2 kids, 5 and 3 years old. The place was nice, but I was very dissapointed to find out that the roooms would smell, were dirty and just too tiny for the high price!!! The only good thing was the food and the location, but you can get this in Elba also for less money.
I would not go again to that Hotel!
Must do: Visit the Barabarca, Naregno and Inammorata beach. beautiful beaches and near the town Capoliveri which was just too romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance is the keynote of a hotel which underwent large-scale renovation during winter 2007. New SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Villa Ottone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ottone Hotel Portoferraio
- Hotel Villa Ottone Elba Island, Italy