“The best pesto pasta EVER!!”

Ristorante Miramare
Ranked #55 of 66 Restaurants in Porto Venere
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had dinner here as a family and couldn't fault the service, the food or the price. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We had lunch in this restaurant.
Food was ok, but who was paying attention to the food when in the other room the owner was screaming from the top of his lungs at some Russian tourists who didn't want to pay the bill?
The scene was quite weird and made is feel uncomfortable, therefore we could not appreciate that well the cook's skills.
The view on the Porto Venere Bay is great!

2  Thank Jules27
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The waiter were very unsure confused regarding which courses they had for the evening. Finally we settled for basic pastacourses. Another (2nd) waiter served us the plates and both me and my wife's courses were not what we ordered, overcooked, wrong sort of pasta and wrong sauces. I asked the 2nd waiter if this really were the right courses. My wife eventually got mussels which she's not fond of so I switched my scampi course for hers. When the 1st waiter came by I asked about the mismatch between order and the failed delivery. He then told us the chef had misunderstood the orders. So why did the 2nd waiter deliver the plates claiming that's our order then? Bad service, bad food, nice view. I love italian food, but this was the worst restaurant I've visited during my four visits to this beautiful country.

2  Thank Henrik S
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I am Italian, by chance I was in Porto Venere as had some friends coming to visit Italy especially Cinque Terre, we have chosen to dine at this restaurant which we would like to recommend. The scenery is excellent, in our case outside was a bit cold so we chosen to stay indoor on the terrace with the great view of the bay. Service was friendly, we appreciated the advices we were given, since we wanted to try several dishes. Food was very nice and we much appreciated them as well of course :)

1  Thank tari_manga
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Excellent ambience, service and food! View of the marina, outside seating with umbrella (shade), with exquisite view of the bay, street, and marina.