“Best PIZZA in Portovenere”
Review of La Lucciola

La Lucciola
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in Porto Venere
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a great family run little gem in Portovenere.
If you are in the mood for something casual but of quality at a very affordable price La Lucciola is the place to go.
The service is great as the location.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We enjoyed this restaurant for Lunch. Its on the right side away from the centre and you get off the boat away from all the tourist traps. they have a lovely little terrace overlooking the bay. The pizza is cooked on a wood fire and the fried calamari was home battered. Price with a nice local white was 30 € so good value. We would go again if were in the area.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We ate at La Lucciola several times during our two-week stay in Porto Venere. It's a short walk from the main piazza. The food was great. Highly recommend the seafood linguine.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I wrote a longer impression of it in Tripadvisor, but it's a good option if you don't enjoy too touristic places, this is where Italians go... and that means a lot.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This restaurant really let us down... My boyfriend and I live in La Spezia and had a friend from London visiting us, so we took her to Porto Venere for the day. We stopped into La Lucciola for a quick pizza... the service was pretty average, and presentation of the tables... well there wasn't any really, no bread provided & I asked for a "Latte Macchiato" and it took the girl 3 times to get it right... Nothing too majorly bad until we got our bill for €48!!! €48 for 3 simple pizza's, 1 beer, 2 waters & 2 coffee's! My boyfriend even said "I think you've miscalculated", but no, their prices are just inflated, the cover charge alone is €2.50 each & it didn't even include bread! I understand that this is Porto Venere but I work in The Cinque Terre in one of the top seafood restaurant so am well aware of what a cover charge is and what it should include and this was NOT worth €2.50, and the meal was not worth €48!
Such a shame.