“Great food with a view of the sea”
Review of O' Capurale - CLOSED

O' Capurale
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Great food with a view of the sea”
Reviewed 6 May 2011

We were there in June of 2008. We were in Positano for the day and stumbled upon this restaurant. Ate outside just a block from the beach. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. I had the daily special of linguine with fresh anchovies (not the salted variety you get in cans) and pistachio nuts; it was fantastic.

• Visited June 2010

Sydney, Australia
“Good food good service and well priced”
Reviewed 28 August 2010

I went here for lunch. I thought that the food was good - i did only have a salad though, and it was well priced. The waiters are friendly and speak english (if you need) and it is located on a side street towards spiagga grande.

London, United Kingdom
“good value and grreat service in an expensive town”
Reviewed 5 December 2009

Positano is an expensive place to eat out so we were very glad to find this place. Its tucked just round the corner from the more pricey places on the seafront but is smaller and far more friendly! The menu is quite small but the food is freshly cooked and delicious, their house wine is great too. We ate here 5 or 6 times during our 2 weeks and by the end we felt like old friends - we were given complimentary glasses of prosecco on our last night!

1 Thank eastendbird
Aberdeen , Wa
“Loved It!!! :)”
Reviewed 27 November 2008

My husband and I ate here several nights during our September vacation here. The food was always great, service spot on! Gnocchis with Mussels - my new favorite. Seemed like a place competing with the places by the water - but we loved it! Recommended it to several travelers staying at our Inn

Houston, Texas
“Great seafood”
Reviewed 14 October 2008

We visited this restaurant based on the recommendation from Rosita at Albergo Miramare. My husband and I both had the grilled prawns. The food was excellent, the staff was friendly and efficient. We had a wonderful evening at this restaurant.