“Ate lunch here”

Ranked #44 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Amazing views, amazing service, amazing food. The servers were all very friendly and attentive. They were helpful and the atmosphere was fun. Prices are good for this area. Highly recommend!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,365)

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This restaurant was right next door to our hotel so it was an easy choice. It turned out to be a place that service delicious food with a local feel. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Service was good ,view was great food was average at best.I had gnocchi and wife had shrimp pasta both were tasteless and overcooked.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Best dining experience in Positano! Our family of 8 enjoyed a fantastic dinner here. Ask for their homemade pasta with mushrooms, it was incredible! We even ordered two extra's to share for the table after everyone had finished their own meals... only in Italy does it make sense to order pasta for desert after eating pasta!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We really like Bruno, super convenient to where we were staying and good home cooked meals. The mixed house antipasto was my favorite item and I also love their Pasta Arrabbiatta. My husband is a big fan of their seafood pasta. All the fish dishes are fresh and simply prepared. One night I wanted to eat grilled shrimp and they made it for me as it wasn’t on the menu. Staff is super friendly and nice. Great wine list as well.