We chose this as one of our must do restaurants in Positano, we had seen it on trip advisor as well as being recommended by our hotel. As we were staying locally their shuttle collected us, our only negative experience of the whole night is the shuttle was 30 mins late grr however its understandable based on Positano's one way, single lane winding roads.
Located in Montepertuso (hills above Positano) the shuttle tasks you the 20 min drive up the winding roads. The restaurant itself is almost loft like, a wooden huge open restaurant with amazing views of the city below.
This is a family run restaurant, whilst beautiful it has a laid back atmosphere. There is no menu rather you receive a selection of seasonal house specialties based on seasonal produce. They make their own wine, giving you a choice of red or white plus water.
For two for dinner we has:
2. About five small plates of appetisers, these ranged from meat and cheese to delicious aubergine salads
3. Pasta - a large plate to share with a selection of home made pastas - delicious
4. Meat - another large sharing plate with a huge variety of meats, from salad to chicken to lamb and beef
5. Dessert - a selection of sweets, cakes and fruit
This restaurant offers great food (and lots of it), family style service and is great value. For dinner it was eur 35 per head which included alcohol, water and food. Nowhere have I ever had such a good meal at this price.
- You must make a reservation
- Don't eat all day ahead of your visit and pace yourself
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.