“Friendly & welcoming with delicious food & drinks!”
Review of Da Ferdinando

Da Ferdinando
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly & welcoming with delicious food & drinks!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The staff at Ferdinandos bar really contributed to the enjoyment of our vacation without even knowing it. So we wanted to thank them for the warm welcomes we received each day, the friendly smiles and the delicious food and drinks! Thank you so much! We hope to return one day!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank bossanovababy3

Brookline, Massachusetts
“Great Beach Facility and Delicious Panini's”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my favorite beach spot in Positano!! I loved the restaurant – the food was perfect lunch fare for me. I especially loved their grilled tuna caprese Panini – it was the best one I’ve ever had, and after I had that one I kept trying to find a comparable one and was unable to. Good prices for rental of beach chairs with umbrella included. The water is nice and clean, great for swimming. I wish we had another day in Positano so we could have spent another day here!

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We happened upon Ferdinandos on our honeymoon while venturing off to find a more secluded beach. This is the definition of a perfect beach bar. The staff, which seemed to be made up of Ferdinando himself, his son and some loyal friends, were friendly, not pushy looked like they loved their jobs, and very accomodating and trustworthy. Their credit card reader was broken and they trusted us enough to come back to give them cash. I would highly recommend not only their service, but their food as well. We found it to be not only some of the best food and drinks in Positano, but also the cheapest. Their mix drink cocktails were obly E6, E5 for a panini, and E7 for (really good) pizzas. This place is a must visit for a less touristy but still fantastic lunch in Positano.

1 Thank klacroix
Atlanta
“Yummy lunch with a view”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I loved this beach bar on Fornillo Beach. The staff was friendly and the food was very good. We had the marinated anchovies, the Positano caponata, the mozzarella al limone and the house white wine with peaches. They usually have a few lunch specials that sounds good as well. Definitely recommend this laid-back bar with a fabulous view!

• Visited June 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Relax by the sea”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Fab beach and a fab bar.... Really enjoyed this bar friendly staff had a pizza and wine for €11 ... Great choice of food all great price and cocktails at €6 what's not to like... Walk straight off the beach one of their beds and umbrella €8 for the day .... You can have a bottle of chilled wine in a nice bucket brought to your bed if you want ... It's off the main beach area go it's fab

2 Thank andrew c