“True cuisine of Campania on the beach”
Review of Bagni d'Arienzo

Bagni d'Arienzo
Ranked #51 of 88 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$23 - US$59
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The beach club "Bagni d'Arienzo”, located on the beach of Arienzo in Positano offers professional equipment to make your day unique.Excellent restaurant service, an exclusive bar, deckchairs, beach umbrellas, showers, changing rooms, shuttle service from and to the dock in Positano. Wifi free.
Praiano, Italy
“True cuisine of Campania on the beach”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Besides the beach attractions, Arienzo offers an excellent restaurant and bar.Everything fresh and home-made, including several types of fish - fresh catch of the day, delicious pasta (I have never eaten Ravioli with Lemon better than in Arienzo), salads and local sweets, icecream, delicious lemon splash and ice coffee - literally everything you can dream of on a hot summer day in Amalfi coast. The restaurant and the beach are run by a local family, the best and most kind and friendly, hard-working people you can imagine. The prices are very reasonable and for this quality of food plus the atmosphere and the friendly service you can definitely say that the resaturant is value for money. You should not miss visiting Arienzo during your trip to Amalfi coast.

• Visited August 2014

“Beach and restaurant”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The beach is beautiful as well as the view and the water! It is rather clean and well maintained, with very helpful and polite crew. For italians the price of a lunch (main and/or second course) is a bit expensive, but for us, as I am italian myself, even the deckchair is overpriced (10€). However, if you want to spend an awesome relaxing day, this is the place to be! The restaurant has a pleasant view of the surroundings and the food is fresh and tasty. I recommend to order fish. Gli Spaghetti allo scoglio sono stati una delizia!

Brooklyn, New York
“Excellent Beach and Food!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I came across Bagnio d'Arienzo through trip advisor and I cant say enough about this family run beach area. It was absolutely outstanding! The food was amazing!! Gorgeous Beach!!! I made reservations with Amalia prior to leaving for Italy, we were a family of 5. She was very helpful and informative! Friendly as well upon meeting her. Each morning during our stay in Positano we would walk down to the piers and catch the 1st boat out, which was driven by Andiamo. We rented 1st row chairs (8.00 Euro) and towels (3.50 Euro) per person (reasonable rates) Our first day on Arienzo we ate their restaurant. . . . can you say YUM!!!!! My two sons had the ravioli, which they loved. My boyfriend, my mom and I shared the lemon ravioli, shrimp and eggplant dishes . . . .all of which was delicious! Views were amazing! On our 2nd day we went cliff diving and had so much fun. We were hoping to go back on our third day but due to rough sea waters boats were not sailing. We also met a very nice gentleman, Carmine, I believe he was the cook there. He was very pleasant and informative as to the Positano area. I highly recommend Bagni d'Arienzo!!!! You will have a great time. Don't bother with Spaggia Grande, trust me, you will not be disappointed. Jessica

• Visited July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank JESSICA382014
Moscow, Russia
“Paradise! Look no further- there is no better!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

If you want:

The freshest local produce, cooked to perfection and served by the most beautiful, kind and warm hearted family, then like me, you'll keep coming back year after year with the thought of your last meal fresh in your mind, and looking forward to seeing the Arienzo Team's gorgeous smiling faces.

If you want the most pristine beach and one of the most scenic rides to and from it, then this is the only place you need to visit. It's memory will stay with you forever.

Positano and Bagni d Arienzo is the start and end to my year. It puts a smile on my face on the darkest winters day. Nowhere on earth is like this!

• Visited July 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Peaceful Beach!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Beautiful peaceful beach! Take the shuttle down at the dock and relax. Great little seafood restaurant there as well do be aware that they don't start the return free shuttle until 4 pm. (Think you could go back earlier but there's a 5 euro fee). Spent my last day in a Positano there just unwinding before the long flight home.

Visited July 2014