“it's not bed as people say”

La Brezza Net Art Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Nightlife in Positano
New York City, New York
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“it's not bed as people say”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I'm in La brezza every morning and i don't undestand why other review are so bad. Well, I only use internet and drink coffe or drinks. I really like having a drink at 5 o'clock and the finger food they served us near it was not bad. The guys are very kind, I liked a lot Richardo and the owners are normal.
I recommend La Brezza, especially for drinks and internet wifi connection.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jennifer h

• Korean first
San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unfriendly owner and bad food”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Extremely poor attitude of the owner/hostess of this place. She is definitely far from typical and friendly Italian people we've seen on our trip to Positano. She is rude and unfriendly. Food is also below average. There are plenty of good quality restaurants around to enjoy. Only 2 convenience factors in the place: location and Internet- I guess, that what keeps this place still operating. If you want to enjoy every moment of being in such a beautiful place like Positano, I would suggest visiting other great restaurants with a great food and nice and warm attitude of Italian people. I would stay away from this place. Positano is amazing. This cafe is definitely an exception from the rule.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Len T
Montepertuso, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellente”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Great place, fast and free WI-FI, small bar on the beach well curated, light and fresh food, sandwich, saltimboca salads, cake are outstending. The aperitivo is a must. Family run, staff also is still like a family, no perfect but clean and very educated. best cocktail in the area, nice art exibition.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank ALESSIO D
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Have a drink- don't have food”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Some of the most untasty things i have ever put in my mouth. Got a bruschetta and some meatballs with a tomato passata. Tomatoes on bruschetta were bland and there was nearly no seasoning. The meatballs were truly foul- despite considering myself a lover of good food (cough cough) - I rarely find anything inedible at a cafe/restaurant. These meatballs were disgusting. I fed them to the stray cat hanging outside and even he struggled with them. By all means have a drink here- but definately don't eat anything!!!!

2 Thank Russoles
Brisbane, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Light, Bright and White”
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We used La Brezza for a coffee stop, lunch and afternoon tea, and for a casual pre dinner drink venue. Great location to sit and watch the beach life go by, bright, fresh and airy surrounds, the steady flow of internet cafe users kept the place moving, staff were very good most of the time, good tasting casual meals on offer, enjoyed their coffee and atmosphere

Visited October 2011