Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews superior suite top floor table chairs no lift small kitchen amazing views beautiful room few minutes walk huge balcony main beach visit positano apartment sea town hill angela
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Lovely hotel across the street from the pricey Le Sireneuse Hotel. Great views from the balcony. Rented a suite with very large bath, kitchen and dining area.
Breakfast is brought up to your room every morning after you select what you would like the night before (like on cruise ship) Room contained beautiful antique furniture but modern bed, dining table and bath. Only thing missing is elevator.

Room tip: Nothing is really mid range in Positano if you want to be near the center which is where you want to be or you have to take a bus.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amedeo M
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I Love staying at Alcione, it is my home when in Positano! The view is the best in Positano and the apartments are lovely as well as the rooms. Wonderful staff always available to assist you with helpful information on Positano and things to do. Also I feel like a queen having espresso and breakfast delivered to my apartment each morning on my terrace! Perfect in every way!!

2  Thank tbtravelitaly
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is my first review for TripAdvisor but I felt compelled to tell everyone how fabulous this hotel is. I booked it primarily after reading reviews on here, mainly for the views and location and both were perfect! Katia was so helpful and kindly helped me when my booking was accidentally cancelled (after booking 6 months ago!) and made sure I didn't have a disappointed family! I really couldn't thank her enough for making it all happen. Breakfast on the balcony overlooking Positano never got boring, it's a special place. If you stay here you won't be disappointed.

P.S rooms are spotlessly clean!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank angelagJ3350NV
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This property has a beautiful overlook of the entire Positano bay, with easy access to the road/trail to the beach. Very close to great food and shopping. The breakfast of the balcony is awesome. They even accommodated my food allergies in great style. Its not cheap, but its really nice. The only challenge was hauling luggage up five flights of stairs. (no lift). This was a great place and the suite was much larger that one would normally expect in Italy. We would go back in a flash.

Room tip: Higher floors have better views if you are willing to carry the luggage!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

The location of Residence Alcione was perfect in Positano- we were able to walk to almost everything (including this path of gods), only a 10 minute walk to the main beach. The balcony is the main reason we loved this place. We were able to see the incredible views of Positano without the insane price of some of the other hotels nearby. Unfortunately I don't remember the names of the receptionists, but both were great and helped us multiple times with booking restaurant reservations and with directions for the Path of the Gods. The beds were a little hard, but we were both exhausted by the end of each day that it didn't seem to matter. The breakfast provided each morning on the balcony was also very nice. We would definitely come back to stay if we visit Positano again!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple