1,608 results
All reviewswine tastingrooftop restaurantjunior suiteamalfi coastour honeymoonthe entire staffwonderful hoteljacuzzi tubbreakfast staffpool decklarge balconybreakfast roompastriesthe main roadsitting areai highly recommend this hotelamazing views
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We spent our 30th Anniversary at Eden Roc ten years ago and were so impressed with the family owned and run hotel that it is the only place we have cried when we left. It was like we were leaving our own family. We stayed in touch with the family for about four years after the trip.
When we started planning our 40th anniversary there was no doubt where we wanted to spend a full week celebrating once again at Eden Roc. When we arrived we were thrilled to see all the family still there and even Tony whose smile we remembered as if we had seen him yesterday.
The new staff members were just as wonderful. We believe that they could make anything possible to meet our most minute or grandiose ideas!
The entire staff is extremely attentive.
We will not wait for 10 more years before returning. We will miss them all way too much to wait to long.
It is truly one of the most relaxing places to unwind in the world.
It was rainy and cold almost every day we were there and we still loved every minute of it!
We carry our time and memories of being at Eden Roc in our hearts as our dream home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed in Positano in May of 2014. The only time I've ever felt as welcome as I did at Eden Roc was when I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in New York City. The staff was incredible, friendly, helpful, and kind; the rooms were immaculate, spacious and with great views, not to mention the fantastic showers; and the views were supreme. If you ever stay in Positano, stay at Eden Roc!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony M
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We travel quite a bit but our first visit to Positano was one of the most enjoyable and memorable vacations we have ever had. Out stay at Eden Roc set the stage for what would become a magical experience during our visit. I cannnot say enough good things about our suite with a view of the town and beach from our balcony. Most importantly, however, was the hotel staff. They made us feel like we were the only guests in the hotel. They staff would greet us in the morning and dote on our every need until we went to bed at night. We will go back again and recommend it to all of our friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I would like to share my recent visit to the Eden Roc in Positano.
the town of Positano was beautiful, stunning. the location of the hotel is in a perfect area. the view from my room was gorgeous. the staff was very friendly and helpful. truly sincere. we ate in the hotel a few times during the course of our stay. the staff would help me with my bad Italian language. I loved everyone one of those guys. so helpful.
the food was great, perfect. the wine too ! which I tried many different types of wine as well as the food in the hotel.
our room was beautiful. if you visit the Eden Roc, be sure to have the home made Lemoncello. which I brought a bottle home. and also the recipe which they were happy to share.
I will miss all about the hotel. the staff, food, wine. great hotel and town ! john kramer

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Well what can we say about this hotel......we stayed there for our honeymoon in April and we cannot recommend it highly enough. From the moment we arrived we were made so very welcome greeted by Pascal and Lorenzo and the the staff were so friendly and helpful and made us feel as though we were old friends. The suite we stayed in was perfect, spotlessly clean and amazing views..........the staff really were amazing each and every one taking the time to speak to us whenever we left or returned to the hotel. The service was first class and the owner the family and all the staff really are the best! We ate at the hotel restaurant every night and Carlo the sommelier always looked after us suggesting meal chiices and personalising every dish. Salvatore the other waiter was always there with a smile and great service too we felt that they were our friends and not just waiters. At breakfast all the waiters were fantastic and very attentive especially Tony who is in a league of his own such a live wire and always there to please.....his baby cappucinnos are famous!!!! To sum up the Domenic, Lorenzo, Raffael and the Cassaola family can be very very proud of their wonderful hotel and their staff .....Carlo Tony Pascal Salvatore Matteo Lucca Simone and any others I have forgotten to mention are the best. We are returning next year and we cannot wait. Thank you all so much

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple