“The staff is incredible!!!”
Review of Hotel Eden Roc

Hotel Eden Roc
Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Positano
“The staff is incredible!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This is my first time writing a review, but I thought it was worth the effort!! Eden roc is not the most luxurious hotel, but you won't find plush in Positano! Even le sirenuse has tile floors. But it has spectacular views! We both said we would come back because of the staff! So personal & friendly! They make your experience seem like you have 10 staff members at your disposal!! Incredible! Thanks again

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (305)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My parents and I stayed at Eden Roc for three days. We had a very good experience during our staying. The stuff are very friendly and helpful. They showed us the room, introduced the place and all the facilities. The reception also helped me to book the train tickets.

When I booked the room, I couldn't find available room from booking.com for the last day. I contacted the hotel to check the availability. At the beginning they didn't have any room available, few days later they contacted me and offered me the two bedroom suite with the same price.

The view from the balcony is fantastic. You can sit at the balcony, enjoying the wine while watching the sun set.

I would recommend Eden Roc to all my friends who will visit Positano.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
france
Reviewed 14 July 2014

everything is perfect in this hotel. The service is excellent, efficient and all smiling. The food is great from breakfast to diner on the terrasse. The room is big with a small terrasse looking on the sea and the beautiful town of Positano. The bathroom has a jacuzzi bath if you want to use it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nine52
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We are reviewing the hotel amenities but the people that work there are worth the first comment. Staff were amazing friendly, helpful smiling, great with the kids. But what made our stay at positano was Bello Tony who was the server at breakfast. Couldn't do enough for you. Breakfast was amazing by the way best continental breakfast I have ever had. He would take my plate out of my hand and heat things up for me. He was a special man.

The hotel it self was nice. Rooms really small for a family of 4 and used a screen to separate the beds. You could get away with going down hundreds of those infamous stairs but it is far from the beach. We had young kids so we managed with a pram at times.

The beds were the worst that I had on my European holiday. You could feel the springs poke in your back. Some of he decor does need to be updated without loosing its charm.

Beautiful views from the room. Tony would be the reason we return.
Gracie Mille!

Stayed July 2014
Old Westbury, New York
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We ended up getting lost on the way there - by the time we showed up at 12 at night the owner welcomed us and invited us to the bar for drinks, ended up being chatting with the owner for over two hours. Service Staff was wonderful, especially in the dining areas.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was our third visit to the Eden Roc to celebrate our anniversary. We plan to continue this tradition every year. The staff is simply the best. Carlo, Tony, Valentino, Raffella, and all the rest are so kind and thoughtful.

Room Tip: Rooms 327 & 326 are our favorites with the stunning views from the patio and the Jacuzzi's
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pleasant Hill, Ca
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The Eden Rock was the icing on the cake of my two week trip to Italy This family owned property
embellished the true spirit of Italy"s true love of people, family, culture, art and food. I felt home here. The views were memorable. The service was first rate and the proximity to Town was perfect. Thank you Dominick and Family for a first rate luxurious experience.

Room Tip: Make sure you take care of Toni in the restaurant. He will spoil you with his charm and service.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends