Prepare for a life changing stay at this hotel. It's absurdly awesome. The views are ridiculous, the service is top notch, the entire place is very very very clean, the pool is wonderful, the 11:30am boat ride along the coast in the Mediterranean (included in the price of your room, bring your swimsuit if it's warm out) made me feel like a celebrity, the breakfast and food were superb, and overall this was a great experience. Prepare to spend a lot of money, but for it to be very worth it. The wifi in our room was barely fast enough to use and that was very annoying for us, but the hotel was still a dream come true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano