We stayed 5 days. The only downside of our experience is that the pool bar stops serving food at 5 pm and the restaurant opens at 8 pm. Four-thirty is too early for dine, and 8 is too late for us, so we ate in Positano at the beachfront restaurants every night where we could eat at 6:30or 7:00, so it worked out OK for us. Everything else about the hotel is absolutely 5 star. The rooms, the view, the terrace bar, the service. Top notch in every way. The free shuttle to "town" and back is fast and easy. And the water-taxi ($20 each way) is a fun way to get to the waterfront of Positano without going down all those steps and then up, up,up all those steps after dinner. We have stayed at many of the best hotels in the world. This is definitely one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano