I stayed here for my honeymoon. The overall theme of great views and service are spot-on. Our room had a nice little terrace and a large bathroom with views outside. The breakfast in the morning was great and coupled with the view made the experience amazing. Everything about the hotel makes you feel like you're staying in an old school, world class Italian hotel. I'd like to point out how helpful the concierge was when our luggage did not make it on our flight initially. Giuseppe repeatedly gave us updates and followed up with the airline. It was very reassuring and appreciated. I'd definitely recommend the hotel for newlyweds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano