This was our third stay at Il San Pietro in 6 years. This is a wonderful property with amazing staff, fantastic facilities and the views which are second to none.
Everything is taken care off... almost before you ask. Staff is genuinely friendly and tries really hard to accommodate each and every request.
We always stay in a De Luxe Sea View room, which has a terrace and the incomparable Positano views. Rooms are comfortable and super clean thanks to great housekeeping. Both restaurants are top notch.
Overall, it is hard to compare this place to almost anything else. It is in a league of its own and deserves every single "wow" review you will read. Yes, it is that good!
I can't wait to go back next year. We made reservation before we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano